Enrollment for the 2014/2015 school year is well underway and we are excited by the families who have selected ECS! We currently have 570 students enrolled for next year, including 90 kindergarten students. We are looking at 80-100 students per grade in K-2nd grade. This is a great foundation for the future. Praise the Lord! Several grades are near capacity which is significantly ahead of previous years’ enrollment. Our Administrative Leadership Team is considering options to add classes (to make classes smaller and to continue to accept enrollments). We are very blessed and have an opportunity to further our impact in the community, build His kingdom, and position for the high school.
Our mission is to provide educational excellence and a Biblical worldview – we do not think it is an “either/or” question – we strive for both! Our curriculum is aligned with, and exceeds, the Indiana Academic Standards, with an integrated Biblical worldview. It is the integrated Biblical worldview which sets ECS apart from other excellent schools in the community. In fact, ECS is the only interdenominational school in the area.
Why Parents Enroll Their Children at ECS
• Quality academics, academic excellence
• Outstanding ISTEP scores & outcomes
• Christian environment; Biblical integration
• Morals taught; values consistent with home
• Small classes; individual attention
• Quality/commitment of teachers; excellent role models
• Phonics-based reading program
• Parent involvement; total family engagement
• Results we have seen in other ECS students/graduates
• School culture (positive, strive to do your best, etc.)
If you know someone who may be interested in our school, please let me know. I am happy to answer questions, arrange a tour, mail literature, etc.
In His Service, Paul Bair